Saturday, February 12, 2011

sketchbook reflection

Looking through my sketchbook I see a huge improvement. I notice that at the beginning of the year I was very focused on exactly what I was supposed to do and fulfill the requirements. Towards the end I see myself more playing and trying materials and seeing how things work together. I notice that I used the paint pens and oil pastels a lot. I really like the way the paint pens look, and it is really fun to use them. I like the idea that you can put tape down so that you can get a picture inside your paint pen design. Also I love the way that the oil pastels blend together and create a tie die effect. I feel that the sketchbook has been a great way to use new materials without me worrying about ruining a project. I think of it as a test so I can see what works. Overall I really enjoyed the sketchbook and creating different things inside of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment