Friday, February 18, 2011

Process Reflection #1




This week I had accomplished finishing up all of my projects that were previously assigned. I had done my last finishing touches on my sculpture and now I am just waiting for it to dry. I also had finished my symbolic portrait that I have been working on for weeks now. Out of all the projects I would say that I spent the most time on the symbolic portrait so it is a big accomplishment for it to be done. Also I started getting the canvas ready for my next project, where I will paint a picture for my parents. A major challenge that I faced was deciding when I was finished with the symbolic portrait. I had no idea if i should keep going or if I had found a good place to stop. For me I have a hard time being satisfied with my artwork so it was hard to determine when I was done. Another challenge was deciding what I was going to do for my independent project. It is always hard for me to think of something new to do and be creative. Next week I plan to work on my individual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment