Monday, September 13, 2010

Collaborative Drawings

Having to work on something someone else created is not easy. The second the drawings are switched most of the time you have no clue what to do. There are many things where you just do not understand where the previous student was going with this. Most of the time I felt like I was going to mess up what this person was doing and that I was making the wrong thing, but then I realized that nothing is the wrong thing. Returning to my drawing felt weird seeing what I had just been working on with all of these new ideas. My first reaction was that feeling of being angry at what happened to my beautiful trees. Then when I stepped back to take a look at it, I realized that the new people that came did some things that were very creative that I would never think to do. This made me realize that when two people see the same thing they might think something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment